Twist and fade effect in fireworks help you to make use of the Command option to convert simple images to swirling, fading, dazzling graphics. The options steps, spacing, rotation and opacity in the main menu bring out the creativity in you.
1. Paste a clipped image on your canvas.
2. Click on Commands>Creative > Twist and Fade and appears the Twist and Fade window.
3. The main menu has options like steps, spacing, rotation and opacity. Change the values of number of steps to produce, spacing between each step, degrees rotation between each step and opacity of the image using these options. It is very easy to change the values. By viewing the live preview just drag the sliders to set the values. The other options available are random effect, convert to symbol and fade opacity.
4. Give appropriate values for each options according to your needs. And the Fade Opacity under Options should be ticked.
5. You will get a wonderful image effect and you can try it with giving different values in the option menu.
Hope you are satisfied with the tutorial.