Fireworks help you to have chocolate text on your banner. This is very easy to learn by our tutorial and easy to work with fireworks. Here are the steps to create yummy chocolate text in Fireworks.
1. Type your required text on your canvas. You should use a font which is thick and the font size should not be very small otherwise the effect won’t be clear. So choose a large font and the required colour.
2. Convert the text to a bitmap image by selecting the text and click on Modify>Convert to Bitmap. The text is now converted.
3. Next is to add filter to the text and commonly used is bevel boss. Select the text and click on Filters>Eye Candy 4000 LE>Bevel Boss.
4. When the Bevel Boss window is displayed, click on the Lighting tab and you can give the properties. You can change the Direction and Inclination of the lighting effect. For this you need only to move the white spot on the circle within its radius. You can also change the Highlight Brightness and Highlight Size values.
5. The Highlight and Shadow Colors depend on the Font color and the text to be visualized. You can use any colour that suits your text or you can continue with the default settings White and Black colors. You will get a sudden preview of the changes made.
6. Select the option Carve from the Bevel Profile tab. next is to select the option Ridged Carve from the Settings tab from the menu.
Finally your cool chocolate text effect image is obtained.